Sunday 5 August 2012

Lava Flow - New W7 Glitters

When I was browsing through nailpolishdirect.co.uk last week, I came across some new W7 polishes. I used to see W7 as one of those very cheap and random brands which had inconsistent formulas and which I would only use for white and black cremes. Then I tried one of their "Dazzle" glitters and a couple of their "Planets" polishes and became quite obsessed with this £1.95 brand!

They have impressed me lately and I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted these three glitters! They reminded me of Indie polishes so much. I hadn't seen any swatches at all or even heard about them but since they were so cheap I decided to get them anyway! I'm so glad I did! L to R: Mosaic, Salt N Pepper, Lava Flow.

One of my followers on Instagram has just told me that Mosaic is a dupe for Nails Inc Sprinkles Pudding Lane, with the same gold and dark blue glitters. I wish they would bring out more with different base colours!


Here is two coats Lava Flow which consists of black and red glitter suspended in a white milky base! Although I have one coat of OPI Alpine Snow on, I was quite surprised at how opaque Lava Flow actually is!



Pin It

14 comments:

  1. I have this picture of caviar mixed into some milky stuff in my mind... I'd need to see it from afar to really say whether I like it or not, it's very specific :)

    anything-but-sugarfree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous ! I wanted this one too but they didn't have any left on the website : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered those recently but I have only swatched them on a wheel so far. I like that they're opaque with 2-3 coats. The only downside for me is the formula because they contain toluene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are killing me with these i want them :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought these a couple of weeks ago and I love them. They go on so well, and total bargain (especially in comparison to the Nails Inc sprinkles)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome swatches! These polishes are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Augh, I want all 3 of these now! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. They sell them at http://www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk/ (at least that's where I got them from) They do quite a few other polishes and were really fast on delivery.

      Delete
  9. Love this! When I saw you post them on IG, I couldn't WAIT to see swatches! I've just ordered me some! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really glad to see that the nail polish industry is developing with so many cool ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Want want want! I wish we had W7 ):

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh theres a shopping mall with a shop called house of fraser and they sell it!!! they are truly stunning colours and so pretty i have to go again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i also love the bottle and he amount you get is not bad either :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...