Sunday 20 May 2012

Chromatic Pastels

Back in November, I posted this mani called "Chromatic Neon Dots". A metallic foil base topped with colourful neon dots. Since then, I've received a lot of positive feedback on my IG feed for this mani so I decided to recreate it but this time with softer pastel dots.

I still prefer the way the neon dots look against the silver, they are obviously much brighter and stand out more but it's toned down cousin isn't so bad either.

I used Stargazer Chrome Silver #232 for the base and the dots are a mixture of pastel coloured polishes ranging from Jessica Samba Parade to Barry M Lemon Ice Cream, to Rimmel London Misty Jade.


(Haha, the reflection on the bottle...me in my house sweater! Lol!)

Thanks for reading and commenting :) Pin It

15 comments:

  1. I love stargazer! their bottle are fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it much better with pastels. very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Very spring like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really cute and thanks to the silver I can only imagine how that shines in the sun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, this is too adorable.

    (itsgreeds.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome! I like doing multi colour dots over white, but the chrome really gives a neat look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your blog via an Instagram post of these dots :) love love love them!
    JJxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pastel dots! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...